Contact Our Team Today

To get started with your business insurance, get an instant online quote for your occupation. If you can’t see your occupation or if you require specialist cover, contact our team today on 1300 GETCOVER (1300 438 268) and we can help.
  • Quick Quotes
  • Upgrading (and downgrading) your policies
  • Updating your contact and disclosure information
  • Cancellations
  • General Advice &
  • Claims
Office hours
Mon - Fri
8:30am - 7:00pm WST

9:00am - 5:00pm WST
Email us
Call us
Fax us
(08) 6389 4242

About Us

Contractor Cover aims to simplify your insurance buying process further than any other insurance brokerage. We want you to be able to find the insurance you need for your contracting business, get the ultimate lowest price for the most comprehensive cover possible, and do it with a minimal waiting time.

Get in touch

Required fields are marked *

Avantage Announcements

Read our latest blog posts and get into the tax details immediately.
What insurance do I need as a Professional Writer?
What insurance do I need as a Professional Writer?
Whether you are a Technical Writer, Copywriter or a Journalist, it is essential to consider obtaining insurance to protect yourself and your assets. At Contractor Cover, we recommend all Professional Writers to look at the following insurance: Professional Indemnity Insurance Public Liability Insurance Personal Accident and Illness Insurance General Property Cover Tax Audit Cover Although...
Insurance for Teachers and Training Consultants
Insurance for Teachers and Training Consultants
Between creating lessons, tests, teaching students and marking their work, teachers also inspire and help their students to grow. As a teacher, you are familiar with how fast-paced your work environment can be, so it is essential to consider obtaining the right insurance for your peace of mind. At Contractor Cover, we can help you...
Insurance for Plumbers
Insurance for Plumbers
If you are a plumber you most likely know that accidents happen at the most unexpected times. Therefore it is essential to prepare yourself in advance and obtain a comprehensive insurance package that will secure your business and protect your assets. Types of Insurance you need to consider as a Plumber Personal Accident and Illness...
Public Liability Insurance for Commercial Cleaners
Public Liability Insurance for Commercial Cleaners
Whilst working as a cleaner you may face a variety of risks involving an injury to a third-party or damage to third-party property. If you use liquids to perform your professional service, slip and fall claims may become an overwhelming issue for your cleaning business. There are also cases where cleaning equipment and cleaning solvents...

General Advice Warning – retail clients *

General advice on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, please consider its appropriateness. You should also consider our disclosure documents, which include our Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) for some products.
*Retail clients are individuals or those purchasing an insurance product for use in connection with a small business where the product is a designated retail product (eg motor vehicle, home buildings, home contents, personal and domestic property, sickness and accidental and travel insurance). All other clients are wholesale clients.

We are a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). If you have a complaint and it is not resolved to your satisfaction by us, you have the right to refer the matter to the AFCA. The AFCA can be contacted at:

Mailing address
Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC 3001

Ph – 1800 931 678
Email –
Website –

Website By Cohesion Co.

Contractor Cover is a registered trading name of
Elliott Australia Group Pty Ltd
AFSL 418512
ABN: 81 153 685 922
© Contractor Cover – Insurance for Contractors in Australia