Insurance for Teachers and Training Consultants - Contractors Insurance Australia

June 25, 2020

Between creating lessons, tests, teaching students and marking their work, teachers also inspire and help their students to grow. As a teacher, you are familiar with how fast-paced your work environment can be, so it is essential to consider obtaining the right insurance for your peace of mind.

At Contractor Cover, we can help you find the right cover to protect you, so you can focus on what you love and do best – teaching.

What insurance do I need?

As a teacher or a training consultant, you may need to consider the following insurance:

If you have any questions about the insurance above you can contact our expert brokers now and they can help you find the right cover for you.

Professional Indemnity Insurance for Teachers and Training Consultants

If you provide an education and training service you may find yourself liable for errors and omissions that you could potentially make whilst working. The nature of your work as a teacher or a training consultant involves providing advice and services as a part of your job.
Therefore, Professional Indemnity Insurance is one of the most vital covers you need to consider. Professional Indemnity Insurance is designed to protect you if you face a claim from a breach of professional duty to a third-party. You can also extend Professional Indemnity cover to your liability over actions of your employees, subcontractors and partners depending on the case.

Legal claims associated with negligence in a workplace can become extremely costly, as well as causing damage to your professional reputation. By protecting yourself with Professional Indemnity Insurance you safeguard your assets in case of a claim.
Professional Indemnity Insurance premiums are determined by the size and risk factors of your business. At Contractor Cover we help you design the right policy according to your needs.

Our professionals at Contractor Cover have extensive experience and knowledge to ensure we find the right cover for your circumstances. Our quoting system is easy to use and can start you on your Insurance within minutes. You can also speak to us on 1300 GETCOVER (1300 492 862) if you need assistance to choose the right cover package or have any further questions.

Nastasiya dromgool

General Advice Warning – retail clients *

General advice on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, please consider its appropriateness. You should also consider our disclosure documents, which include our Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) for some products.
*Retail clients are individuals or those purchasing an insurance product for use in connection with a small business where the product is a designated retail product (eg motor vehicle, home buildings, home contents, personal and domestic property, sickness and accidental and travel insurance). All other clients are wholesale clients.

We are a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). If you have a complaint and it is not resolved to your satisfaction by us, you have the right to refer the matter to the AFCA. The AFCA can be contacted at:

Mailing address
Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC 3001

Ph – 1800 931 678
Email –
Website –

Website By Cohesion Co.

Contractor Cover is a registered trading name of
Elliott Australia Group Pty Ltd
AFSL 418512
ABN: 81 153 685 922
© Contractor Cover – Insurance for Contractors in Australia